InterDent is a well-established and growing Dental Service Organization supporting 2,100 employees and 180 dental offices across 8 western states under the brands including Gentle Dental, SmileKeepers, and Capitol Dental.
Cumulatively, InterDent hires just over 1,000 employees a year and aims to do so with a small budget and fast time-to-fill. When Interdent came to Appcast, they were searching for a solution that would enable them to optimize their hiring processes, spend, and strategy during a particularly challenging time for their business: the COVID-19 pandemic.
When InterDent’s integration enabling a quick candidate application process broke, they saw an immediate 50% drop in their candidate flow. Already facing the challenges that came with a high number of job openings and low job seeker demand in the labor market, Interdent needed a solution that would allow them to work within their budget to meet their hiring needs, fast.
- Transition to Appcast Premium: InterDent transitioned from Appcast Xcelerate to Appcast Premium and fully reallocated their recruitment budget so that Appcast received 95% of their total monthly spend. Limited budget meant no room for error or poor performance.
- Premium Team Support: InterDent’s Appcast Premium team provided around-the-clock support and learned Interdent’s business and operational structure from top to bottom. They also monitored Interdent’s campaigns daily to ensure that they did not overspend in any region and provided strategic guidance on a weekly basis.
- Campaign Optimization: InterDent ensured that the highest priority positions met apply goals by breaking out their open jobs into regional and high priority campaigns, and then allocating more budget to those roles.
- Real-Time Reporting & Insights: InterDent’s ability to see the conversion rate (clicks to applies) for individual roles across regions helped them to remain competitive in meeting market demands and adjusting to inflation appropriately.
“Having the data to provide real time analysis of the market and compare results across our regions made a dramatic difference in our most challenging locations and positions.”
Dan Fick, Director of Recruiting, InterDent Service Corp.
- In their first month with Appcast Premium, InterDent’s candidate flow increased by over 70% and these results have remained consistent
- InterDent also saw a 2.5X increase in qualified candidates during this time period, and their qualified applicant volume has remained consistent since then
- InterDent’s hardest-to-fill positions have seen a steady flow of applicants, and priority positions continue to be filled with high quality hires