Appcast is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to prospect and close new enterprise clients on its proprietary software products to key strategic markets as well as upsell current customers on additional software and media products.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for the management of key accounts, including new business development, strengthening existing client relationships and growing long-term revenue. If you thrive on building strong relationships, working hard, applying analytical thinking and want to be a part of a fast-growing startup company, this is the opportunity for you.
- Prospect, understand customer needs, present solutions and close new customers in a complex environment
- Quarterback large scale deals that have multiple decision makers and will require internal support from various stakeholders
- Conduct in-person visits, live product demonstrations and business reviews
- Strategically grow existing revenue base
- Genuinely understand clients’ needs, know the industry, and act as a trusted advisor
- Travel (15%)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Have a deep understanding of the recruitment space, job advertising and/or programmatic ad buying
- Effective ability to conduct in-person and online product demonstrations
- Experience in consultative, solution selling with experience selling change management as part of a solution sell
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, driven with a ‘go-getter’ attitude
- Previous experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM tools